About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Yankee Candle Mixology - Tropical Fruit Salad

This is probably the best thing that Yankee Candle has ever come up with!  It's listed under their website as the Everyday Ceramic Votive Holder but what's so awesome about it is that it fits up to 3 different votive, or sampler (samps). YC has used the term Mixology on many occasions so there are a lot of posts on their Facebook discussion board with different mixes of votive candles.  I also found an amazing archive of mixology!

The site advises to use 2 or 3 of their samplers with the holder but I did 1st try it with 2 & would recommend to always use 3.  If you really feel like using only 2, use an unscented as a 3rd or another sampler of the scent that is less dominating.  Otherwise the wax all drains into the 3rd chamber & it burns through very quickly.

Right now I am near the end of my summer tropical fruit salad mixology which consists of:

Here is a picture of my current mixology at work.  What a nice warm glow.  How lovely!


Unfortunately I slept most of the day because I felt nauseous.  Time to pay bills, do crafts & then my bath.  Or maybe just my bath & some TV for now.

I think what really made my day was this card I received from Brown Betty today.  The Inside just read "LOL!" This was on the front:

No comments:

Post a Comment