About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Free Bath & Body Works lotion!

Bath & Body Works is giving away a free bottle of their Charmed Life 2 oz. lotion w/this coupon.  Sorry this is so late as tomorrow is the last day it is good to use!  Valid in USA only.  Online or in stores.

If you "like" them on facebook they usually post stuff like this all the time.  Usually the problem is they post things that can only be used for one day so I can't take advantage of them.  Boo.  Like I really need anything else!  You'll agree when I post pics of my stash!

I was able to scope out some of their new fall scents.  Chris, my manpanion (I'll explain later) really likes the Marshmallow Fireside & we both really liked the Cinnamon Sugared Donut! YUM!  There were a lot of lovely smells to be had but I was good & resisted temptation.  Even though I was tempted I also didn't buy from the 50% off table which had some nice summer products that are going away.  Picked up my free lotion & then went to Yankee Candle to sniff candles there! *Which, BTW their tarts & samplers are all $1 & tomorrow is the last day!  Also, I was good & didn't buy anything.  I just bought some stuff there last week!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment