About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daily bath September 21, 2011

https://www.burtsbees.com/product/burts-bees-baby-bubble-bath/33699-00.html?cgid=babyWashesAndSoaps&start=5#start=5



I'll mostly be linking to Lush's UK site because if you order a lot from them (I'm talking hundreds of dollars) like I can, you can actually end up saving hundreds just by ordering overseas, even with shipping.  Unfortunately, The only product I seem to have trouble with, time & time again is their bath ballistics.  The very 1st order I placed with them everything came absolutely perfect.  Year after year after that, the bath ballistics are now coming crushed.  Think I will try just a few new products & stick with a few old favorites but no stocking up anymore.  Time to move on & expand my horizons to all the amazing products out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment