About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daily bath September 16, 2011



Weather has been changing, no more 80 degrees it seems anymore so it's time to put away the summer fruits & bring out the crisper & more comforting scents now.  I love autumn.  I love winter.  Oh and how I LOVE snow!  I cannot even tell you how much I missed it when I lived in California for a few years.  Christmas was just not the same & much more depressing.  But autumn scents & winter scents do differ.

I am not going to label the daily baths when I do these posts.  Still getting used to these.  Will include links to the companies & products, if still available.

Not feeling all that well so it was an epsom salt kind of night.  Lavender night also since I decided to have coffee at an abnormally late hour for myself (but it was oh so good!) & I was hoping the bath would put me in a more catatonic type state, then to sleep.  Yeah, not working.  This is when benadryl will come into the mix. Mostly because the ragweed is good & plenty in the forested area behind my home.  Figured I will kill 2 birds w/1 stone.  Insomnia & the insane hay fever I get.

The epsom salts come in a nice size bag & usually Walgreens have deals or coupons for them.  Since you aren't supposed to use them every day, they last a good long while.  Helped well with my aches tonight.  The other products are not available on the company sites.  Unsure if the soap is available in Wick-edly Sent's actual store or not as I have seen a big difference in what is carried in store & what is available on-line.  Then again, I am not in there every day & maybe I am just in there at the wrong times.  Love all these things and hope to go into more details on them later.

When I have a moment I am also going to send an e-mail to a company that I get some bath salts from a discount store & loved them but couldn't find much info on them.  I got a website in which I received a catalog w/some basic information about the products & an order form but it looks like they are trying to sell them wholesale & I couldn't really find anyone else that was selling their products.

Sorry this seems like teaser information right now.  More reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment