About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just can't hide it!

I'm so excited!  I have a bunch of new products I need to try & post about.  There's so much I want to write about but I don't want to overload & then have nothing to write about later.  With the amount of stuff I have, I don't think that could possibly happen. :)  Tomorrow I have taxes & time with the rents & manpanion but I hope I can squeeze in a good amount of time to update more.


Lemony goodness bath tonight that included:

Tonight I wanted to write about my experience w/the sugar soap scrub I used.  When I initially saw the listing I was intrigued by the scents that were listed & the fact it was listed as a sugar "soap."  I have noticed a trend w/a lot of people who are making bath products just doing sugar scrub cubes but these seemed more interesting & at a fair price so I purchased them.  You get 24 for $15 & you can pick the scents so I picked 3 of each of these scents: Peppermint; Lemongrass; Raspberry; Chocolate Coffee; Fresh Bamboo; Anise; Red Wine; Mango.

I got the package today & I could smell them through the envelope & I got excited!  They each smell great individually & I even had Chris sniffing them.  When I initially took the one cube from its cellophane wrapping it felt rather oily.  Upon using it (I used it just like a piece of soap) the sugar was very fine granulation & there is very little to none of lather.  This is not a bad thing!  I could feel the oils on my skin &, now that I have been out of the bath for a bit, I smell wonderful & my skin is very soft!  These will last also.  I'm sure I will be using this for a few baths before it completely dissolves.  It also stuck well together, not dissolving quickly or crumbling.  Depending on your preference, you could mush it to make it more like a scrub ( they do have a soft consistency to them) but the way I was using it worked great for me.   I can't wait to use the other ones!

These are made with a soap base, shea butter, sugar, sweet almond oil, & fragrance oils.  She also sells soaps, which I was tempted to get, but after recently going through my soap stash, I really need to use more up.  Maybe later.

Now I am going to go back a bit & just post my stashes I got from The Body Shop and also Bath & Body Works.  I just missed a 2 for $20 on B&BW's large candles sale.  I'm kind of proud because I have so many tarts, samps, & candles already but some of their new scents are really good!  Anyhoo, this is what I ended up getting.


Chocomania mini shower & moisture set gift crackerChocomania body butter; Chocomania heart shaped soap; a bar of Divine dark chocolate that they use in their products; Orange 100% natural lip roll-on; Earth Lovers Cucumber Mint shower gel; and a sample pack.


The sample pack included Chocomania body butter; Tea Tree skin clearing facial wash; Natrulift firming day cream; Nutriganics smoothing serum; Nutriganics smoothing day cream; Vitamin E moisture cream; White Musk Libertine Eau de Parfum; White Musk Eau de Toilette.


Winter Night candle; Polka dot promotional bag; Energy Lemon Zest body mist; Japanese Cherry Blossom mini body cream; Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint salts; Stress Relief Vanilla Verbena salts; Sleep Lavender Vanilla salts; Pink Chiffon fine fragrance mist.


Pink Chiffon body lotion; Pink Chiffon shower gel; Ocean for men shower gel (because my man needs to smell good too!); Rio Rumberry glowing body scrub; Rio Rumberry mini body lotion.

Well, I am tired of typing & linking everything, but now you know where to get most of the stuff.  I hope I have time tomorrow to post about some gifts I got & my new attempt w/essential oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment