About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Monday, February 13, 2012

It's not easy being green.

I got some amazing stashes from The Body Shop and Bath & Body works this Saturday.  Coupons + Sales = ♥ & more bath products I don't need. Ha!  I so want to post about it all but I have pictures & it's a lot & just right now I do not have the time.  I promise I will get to them.  I am excited thinking about it.  Funny that I also have not used a single product of everything I bought yet.

Tonight my bath consisted of:

I have been kind of on an earthy scent kick as of late & so a few of my baths have been with those products the last few days.

Tomorrow I have a special Conversation Hearts bath bomb I am going to use to celebrate my Valentine's day.  In a relationship or not, I'll be honest that I've never really cared for the holiday.  Chris & I usually exchange cards & he usually gets me something extra.  Like, last year I got some awesome sweets from the Dessert Deli & a panda pillow pet!

Jody's Candles Soaps & Such is now on Etsy also!  Check it out & buy some stuff!  Of course she's on eBay also & it looks like there's some cute heart shaped bath bombs up for bidding right now.

SPEAKING OF... last night my bath consisted of a Lick Me All Over (base notes of raspberry, cantaloupe, and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet, and fresh top notes of grapefruit and kumquat.) bath bomb of hers. I used this in conjunction with a Bath & Body Works cherry vanilla shower gel & OMG I smelled amazing!  I did not want to get out of that bath.

Before I go today, if any of you have a moment I would LOVE for you to vote a 5 star rating for me on Facebook under Xyron's Spring Layout Contest.  This was a deco page that I had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment