In just a few more years I'll be 40 and those fine lines and wrinkles are starting to creep up. I like the Valentia as a company, what they stand for, and their products, so when I saw that I could try Valentia's Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask I got excited. Below is some information on the product and my review!
Valentia believes in the power of nature and therefore we proudly treat nature with the utmost respect and care. Inside every Valentia product you will find ingredients that are organic, natural, toxin and paraben-free. Using sustainable energy, vegan friendly, animal cruelty free, and made in the USA. Our experts have scientifically formulated products that are highly concentrated with only the most potent natural medicines, meaning a little goes a long way. In our firm conviction that everyone deserves self care and to have access to luxury skincare solutions, we always keep our products priced fairly.
- Retails for $54.99 at Amazon.com.
- About The Product: Ultra Plumping Hydration mask is a powerful 3 in 1 rejuvenation
treatment that boats both rapid results and long lasting effects in
erasing the signs of aging. In 30 minutes experience a totally new type
of glow with our innovative formula of organic, natural ingredients
which, one: flood skin cells with essential moisture, two: detox
everyday cellular wear and tear, and three: increase collagen
production, for totally nourished, firm, even-toned skin.
● INTENSE HYDRATION: Moisture is absolutely essential to glowing, younger looking skin. Valentia’s Ultra Pumping mask is formulated using natural ingredients that permeate profoundly, to moisturize on both a surface and cellular level and immediately rescue skin from dry dullness.
● COMBATS SIGNS OF AGING: Wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and dryness are the most common manifestations of skin fatigue. Valentia Ultra Pumping Hydration Mask contains a miraculous Silk Protein Amino Acid blend, which increases the skin’s production of collagen, the molecule that is fundamental in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and CoQ10 further improve elasticity for more taut skin and an even skin tone free from dark spots.
● NATURALLY NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: The highly concentrated Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is nature’s most powerful tool to lock in moisture for a 24 hour glow. Combined with a unique blend of amino acids and potent antioxidants, like Japanese Green tea and Aloe Vera, to reduce fine lines, increase collagen production, and fight natural skin irritants.
● GLOWING RADIANCE: Valentia’s exclusive ingredients are meticulously selected from the highest quality, organic, all natural, resources for their individual medicinal values and also for their powerful combined and cumulative effects together.
● ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN OIL: An antiaging wonder berry that does it all: fewer fine lines, diminished sunspots, more even skin tone, and firmer, more supple skin. Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil is one of the main ingredients in Ultra Pumping Hydration Mask for it’s unprecedented results.
● IN HOME SPA TREATMENT: Lifelong exposure to toxins and free radicals seems like a giant battle for your skin to conquer. Valentia offers an at home rescue opportunity to nourish delicate facial skin with nature’s most restorative ingredients.
- How To Use: Apply to face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-30 minutes. A slight tingling sensation is normal. Use a damp cloth and warm water to remove.
- What I Thought: It has a gelatinous consistency that is easy to smooth onto your skin. I felt it gave off more of a cooling sensation than tingling while applied and waiting for it to dry. While it is drying you can feel it tightening you skin. I used this once a week for 3 weeks. I dampened a cloth with warm water and used it to easily wipe the product from my skin after 15-30 minutes. Once it was off, my skin was ultra soft and smooth to the touch. It felt plumped, hydrated, and healthy. My skin definitely gave off a more healthy glow and some of my finer lines were less noticeable. It also smells fantastic!
- I would buy this!
This is a sponsored post. I received this product for free from Valentia, through Tomoson, to try & review.