- Retails $70.00 for 1.18oz.
- About the product:
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your face and skin.
- EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
- LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION - Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
- REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face... LIFETIME GUARANTEE- Try our Even Glow Serum Today - RISK FREE.
- How to use: Shake lightly 1-2 seconds before use. Wash face, pat dry and then apply a small amount of product to face and neck. Allow to dry before applying moisturizer.
- What I Thought: You have to find the right way to personalize this to your skin. I have combination skin, dry patches here, oily patches there. When I first started using it I would apply it twice daily after cleansing, then apply moisturizer, and it was a bit overpowering causing me to break out and my skin felt very oily after using. I ended up doing my normal cleansing routine in the morning and using the product only at night. This seemed to help maintain my skin's balance much better. The serum is very thick and it dries super quick upon application, so you really do want to put it on right after patting your face dry after washing it or it may not spread as evenly as you'd like it to. I found it worked best for me by applying 4 drops directly from the applicator to my face, on my chin, cheeks, and forehead, then massage into my skin in an upward & outer motion, then on my neck. It really does smell fantastic as it gives more of a citrus scent, and it diminishes quickly after use. I've been using it for a month now and it really has helped with evening out my skin tone, reducing pores, and fine lines (yes I have them) though they are still there. I'm sure after long term use they will get even better and I still have a lot of the product left. If you break out due to hormone fluctuations, as I do, it is not going to completely help with that, but it definitely helped my skin overall.
- I would buy it.
You can currently purchase this for $35 at Amazon.com! That's a fantastic price to try it out and see if you like it yourself!
This is a sponsored post. I received this product for free via Valentia and Tomoson to try, review, and supply my honest opinion.