Secret claims its Outlast Clear Gel is:
- Specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds.
- Has a water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant.
- Let's you bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail.
- Is clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness.
- Has a pH that minimizes odor-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odor protection.
My thoughts on this product?
LOVED IT! Also, seriously considering switching it to my main deodorant. I found 1-2 clicks gave me enough coverage and though it has a nice, fresh scent to it, it's not too overpowering. Putting it on right after a shower or bath I didn't notice it as much and it didn't give that uncomfortable wet feeling. Even putting it on when completely dry, it dried quickly (around 15-30 seconds). It was completely invisible, considering the invisible solids still pill and leave white marks sometimes, even though they claim not to. It also lasts a good long time. Not sure about 48 hours, but definitely over 24 hours. This lives up to what it claims!
|Clear gel has come a long way since I tried it last!|
Some coupons were given out at work after our discussions, and after I posted on my facebook how I had coupons I mailed a few to friends. I also had a conversation with my doctor today about different sites I'm on and campaigns I do for them. This ended up in a whole conversation about how she loves clear gel deodorants and Secret, so another coupon gone. Didn't expect that to happen! Haha!
If you try it, let me know what you think!