About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ready to fall asleep... & some FREE & fun stuff.

I really am.  I did nothing today.  I woke up & felt awful again w/the chills & feeling feverish.  I was on the couch most of the time sleeping & drinking grapefruit juice, occasionally up checking my games on Facebook then feeling exhausted again, maybe a short trip to the bathroom or kitchen, then back to the couch.  Good thing is that I feel like the fever has broke.

So for my bath tonight:


Now before I konk out I want to post a few fun things.

Crabtree & Evelyn is having a few things going on.  1st, here's a link to win a 3 night spa getaway for 2.  Also, once they reach 50,000 fans on Facebook, you can sign up to get a free 50ml lotion or bath & shower gel.

Cardstore.com is letting you get a free personalized card from them!  I took advantage of this & got a really nice card made up for Valentine's Day. (I'll post a pic later.)  This expires on Feb 29, 2012 & you need to sign up, create your card, then checkout using promotional code: MCSFC0212.  The shipping is free also though near the end it may look like it will want you to pay shipping or tax.  Those will fall off & you do not need to enter any credit card information.

Chirply is also giving you a free card, free shipping, no credit card information needed.  This is a bit more limited in selection but has some cool designs.  All you need to do is sign up, share the free card promo on Facebook & Twitter, then click the link below to finish the process.

Finally, it worked for Betty White, so why not George TakeiCan we get this around to enough people so he will host SNL?

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Did you watch Celebrity Apprentice the other night? Trump took the chopper guy to school when he said George was "meek".

    Thanks for the V-Day card BTW. I can feel the Betty love! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made him apologize! Yes I saw that! It's on after my newest obsession, Mob Wives.

      I thought that card was perfect for the girls. ;)

      Delete