About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Sunday, November 13, 2011

LAST DAY for an awesome Body Shop deal.

Still trying Sweeps4Bloggers. Of course I am mostly excited when I see bath & body products & candles. It's helping me find new companies to look at also. Haven't won anything yet but I have been pretty busy. There's a lot of contests & I can only spend so much time on the computer.
So I just entered for:
Catching Fireflies Aromatherapy gift set & Yankee Candle Holiday Collection.

*

Now The Body Shop is having an AWESOME deal that ends today.  30% off your entire order & if you are a Love Your Body member you get an extra 20% off on top of that! It does exclude candles, jumbo shower gels, charitable items, gift cards & memberships.  Still a deal!  So 50% off almost everything.  Too bad I pretty much HAVE everything I want from them.  Still think I need a trip to the mall today to check it out.

Also want to visit Yankee Candle because I am on a hunt for this candle called Christmas Wish.  It smells like Jingles cookies to me & is my all time favorite for the holiday season.  They didn't have it at my local flagship store so the mall is next.  I have a feeling I will not get it but I enjoy sniffing the candles anyway.

They are also having a buy 2, get 2 on large jar candles.  Here's the coupon w/the information you need for online or you can print it & take it to a store!

No comments:

Post a Comment