About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday is lame.

Hope you all placed your orders over the weekend because scoping out these Cyber Monday deals has made me disappointed.  All it has been is just extensions of many cosmetic and bath & body company Black Friday deals.  No point in even posting them, just see my previous Black Friday posts & go to the company websites & it will say on the main page what the deals are... all the same.  Except on Cyber Monday, you can pick through the leftovers & hope & pray you actually get what you want as the best stuff is already out of stock.  I think I remember last year being the same.

I did place some orders through Lush, Me Bath!, & Sephora.  Mostly stock up for myself.  Ha!  I'll start posting more when I start receiving the bathing goodness!

FYI - ROCHESTER NY LUSHIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment